Saturday, January 5, 2008

New year resolution

It's been while since I stopped writing blog (I wonder why I didn't to do that???). Anyway, new year has come and it's good timing to resume that.
Todays topic is about new year resolution. I thought it should be "keep writing blog everyday without skipping it", but I changed my mind because I don't think I can do that. Instead, I decided to clarify "my dream". My dream was to be a scientist when I was high school student, and it came true. I realized I have no dream now. New one could be "having good family with somebody who loves me". I believe it's tough, but it seems that one is not proper as my dream. "Be a great researcher" or "Get good job and make money"? I need some time to think of that. It may determine the way to go for my life.

No comments: